Nitoseal MS600 is a one part medium modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether technology. It has a fast rate of cure and forms a tough, highly durable and water resistant elastomer. Conforms to the Water Supply (water quality) Regulations 2000 and 2001 Regulations 31(4b) for products having a small surface area in contact with water for public supply.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water.
- Meets key international standards.
- Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack.
- Exhibits excellent water resistance.
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis.
- Cures to a tough, elastic rubber seal.
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement.
- High resistance to ageing, reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes.
- Single component yet fast rate of cure.
- Easy to apply at low temperature.
- Can be applied to damp substrates.
- Isocyanate free technology.
Nitoseal MS600 is suitable for sealing movement joints in buildings and civil engineering structures including joints that will be subject to intermittent or permanent immersion.
- Sewage tanks
- Sea walls (non-tidal)