Nitoseal MS300 is a one part, high modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether technology. It has a rapid rate of cure and forms a tough elastomer capable of supporting heavy wheel loads. Nitoseal MS300 may be applied between 6mm and 20mm wide, for trafficked joints (up to 40mm non-trafficked). In most cases it is recommended to form a sealing slot with a square cross-section, subject to a minimum 10mm depth.
To ensure the sealant operates within its stated movement accommodation capacity the sealing slot widths should be designed in accordance with the recommendations of BS6093. Nitoseal is suitable for forklift truck traffic.
- Suitable for saw cut and perimeter joints.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Withstands vehicular traffic.
- Single component.
- Fast rate of cure.
- Easy to apply at low temperature.
- Can be applied to damp substrates.
- Primer-less for most applications (see "Priming" section).
- Hard, but flexible sealant; resists picking and vandalism.
MS300 is suitable for sealing saw-cut and movement joints in internal floors, and external joints where abrasion resistance is required. Factory floors Sports stadia terracing Shopping centres Warehouse and distribution depots.